Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
Nasco Inc. owns and operates this website. These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to this Nasco website and all other sites (collectively, the “Website”) owned, operated, and maintained by Nasco or its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Nasco” or “we” or “us”). If you continue to browse and use this Website you are agreeing to comply with and be legally bound to the Terms. In the event that you do not agree to the Terms you should not continue to use the Website.
- You agree to use the Website in a manner consistent with these Terms and all applicable laws.
- We may terminate or suspend your access to and use of the Website at our sole discretion if we believe in good faith that you are violating these Terms or for any other lawful reason.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license to access and use the Website for your personal use.
- Permitted Use: The Website is available only to those persons who are eligible to form legally binding agreement(s) based on applicable law. Those who do not qualify are not permitted to use the Website. The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. You shall not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, modify, or otherwise disseminate material from the Website, including but not limited to: images, videos, or content, in any manner except for personal and non-commercial use without our express written consent. You may not decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, modify, or create derivative works from the Website, and you may not remove or amend any trademark, copyright, or other proprietary notice.
- Prohibited Uses: You agree not to use the site for any illegal or non-permitted purposes. You will not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, robot, rootkit or other malicious computer software. Repetitive data extraction devices or other means with similar functionality which may impinge on the proper use of the Website are prohibited.
- Investigation and Remedy: In instances where we believe that any aspect of the Terms has been violated, you agree to allow without prior notice and at our sole discretion that any account or access may be blocked. We reserve the right to investigate and take the appropriate legal action in response to any suspicious or improper potential, planned, or anticipated use of the website. You also agree to enter into injunctive or other relief as deemed necessary by the laws governing such violation of the Terms.
- Website Operations and Maintenance: The Website is delivered through a wireless Internet or mobile connection. There may be delays and/or interruptions in the provision and transmission of the Website for which we take no responsibility.
- Copyrights and Trademarks: The Website contains terms, images, logos, graphics, scripts, and software which are registered and protected under U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Website is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to these Terms. Use of the Website to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right is strictly prohibited.
- WAIVER OF CLASS ACTION RIGHTS AND/OR CLAIMS. You agree that to the extent you have or believe that you have any claims against us relating to your use or our provision of the Website, you will bring those claims in your individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Unless both you and Nasco agree, no arbitrator or judge may consolidate more than one person’s claims or otherwise preside over any form of a representative class proceeding.
- DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE AND ALL SOFTWARE AND SYSTEMS USED OR PROVIDED AS PART OF THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE CONTENT, FUNCTIONALITY, OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY US HEREUNDER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, ANY WARRANTY REGARDING OWNERSHIP, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, AND AVAILABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
- Limitation of Liability: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY, AND YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE, FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY APP OR WEBSITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF US, OUR LICENSORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS TO YOU, OR ANY OTHER PARTY EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100). YOUR CLAIM FOR SUCH DAMAGES IS OUR SOLE LIABILITY, AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, IN THE EVENT OF THE BREACH BY US OF THIS AGREEMENT. THE FORGOING SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY YOU MIGHT HAVE.
- Statute of Limitations: You agree to bring any and all claims or actions relating to the use of the Website within one (1) year after such alleged cause of action arose. If there is an outstanding claim from more than one (1) year of such action then you agree that the statute of limitations would be exceeded and the claim will be barred.
- Governing Law: The Website, any information provided from it and these Terms are given and made in the State of Wisconsin. This agreement is subject to the laws of the United States and Wisconsin law, without regard to its choice of law provisions, and suit, if any, must be brought exclusively within the courts of the State of Wisconsin, Dane County. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in the State of Wisconsin. You waive the right to trial by jury in any action that may be brought hereunder.
- You and we agree, pursuant to the E-Sign Act (the Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act, as it may be amended from time to time) and any other applicable law, to conduct transactions and communications electronically and to treat electronic tokens of assent from you and from us, as binding expressions of assent by you and by us to contracts.
- Additional Terms: These Terms and our Privacy Policies contain the entire understanding between us with respect to any use of the Website. If any of the provisions of the Terms are prohibited by or held invalid under applicable laws or regulations, then that provision shall be considered inapplicable and omitted but shall not invalidate the remaining provisions.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time and will notify you when the Terms have changed by indicating so in the footer of the Website. Any such revisions shall be effective when posted and made available for your review online. Your continued use of the Website following such changes is your expression of assent to the modified terms.
- NascoEducate.com Terms of Service
Read and understand this Subscription Agreement carefully before purchasing and using any of our courses. It contains extremely important information.
BY USING ONE OR MORE NASCO EDUCATION COURSES OR PRODUCTS IN ANY WAY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY NASCO EDUCATION, INC, COURSE OR PRODUCT FOR ANY REASON.
Your school or institution may access and use (teach) the course(s) for which you paid, for any purpose you choose, with as many students as you choose in your campus until this subscription expires.
Your subscription will be for 1 full year and will expire 12 months after receipt of Purchase Order or payment, unless otherwise noted on your invoice.
By accessing a Nasco Education course, you confirm you have paid for it in full or a Purchase Order has been issued. If you have not yet paid for the course or issued a Purchase Order, please contact [email protected] to request an invoice.
YOU MAY NOT: (a) sell or distribute this curriculum material package to anyone outside of your campus without prior written approval for any reason (b) cause or permit reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or alteration of any Nasco Education course (c) remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from the materials;
Our curriculum, courses & products are proprietary products of Nasco Education and are protected by copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property laws.
COPPA & FERPA COMPLIANCE
Nasco Education (optionally) captures personal information of students via our Educate online content management platform- educate.stemfuse.com. Any student personal information would be set up by verified members of a school or school district. This personal information may include student names and/or student email addresses, both of which are optional. The set-up method of student accounts can be done via teacher upload of class roster, or student creation of account via teacher class access code.
Only authorized members of the Nasco Education Platform development team have access to student account information for account management purposes. Nasco Education aligns with all educational data privacy acts. Any communication with or sharing of student personal information is prohibited.
Parents have the ability to request information, access, or removal of student accounts, by communicating with the school / district, or contacting Nasco Education directly at [email protected]
This website contains links to other websites not owned or operated by Nasco Education. Nasco Education is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
UPDATING THIS INFORMATION
SECURING YOUR DATA
Nasco Education takes every precaution to protect our users’ information and email address. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and offline. All school request information forms are encrypted data using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is industry standard and it enables users to enter Personally Identifiable Information in a safe and secure manner. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information offline.
All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Employees must also use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to user information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every month, as well as any time policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy and what they can do to ensure our users’ information is protected.
Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment. If users have any questions about the security at our website, users can send an email to [email protected]
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Nasco Education may use your personal information to:
Allow access to website functionality
Send to you statements and invoices
Collect payments from you
Send you marketing communications
When Nasco Education discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Nasco Education may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Nasco Education may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Your Email Address
Your Billing Address
Credit Card Information
To allow students to access our online curriculum we require students to create accounts. To create the accounts we do require the student to provide their full name and email address. This information is only used to ensure accounts are unique, allow their teacher to identify the student within our online platform, and send automated emails needed for account creation and maintenance. Nasco Education does not disclose any of this student information to outside parties and will never directly contact a student unless specifically instructed to do so by the teacher.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at: [email protected].
Last Updated: March 3, 2021