Wound Care DVD Series Part 4: Treatment Modalities
Product Number: Z48064
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Provides detailed information on the treatment modalities available for different types of chronic wounds. After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Choose appropriate treatment modalities based on wound type and goal(s) for treatment
- Describe and perform appropriate wound bed preparation
- Explain the different types of sharp debridement
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different types of wound dressings
- Explain how to properly perform a dressing change
- Define various treatment modalities, including negative pressure wound therapy, electrical stimulation, hyperbaric, and ultrasound therapy
20 minutes. Copyright 2014. Allow extra delivery time.