K’NEX® Education Energy, Motion, & Aeronautics Set
Product Number: SB48251
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
For your STEM curriculum.
- Comprehensive, aeronautics-based physical science set demonstrates Newton’s Laws, aeronautic and aerospace training devices, optical illusions, mechanical systems, airplane flight surfaces, parachute technology, projectile motion, and much more
- 1,430 pieces to build 9 models (3 simultaneously), including centrifuge, airplane with controls, parachute, balloon car, and ejection seat
- Supports up to three groups of 2-3 students working in teams
- Includes teacher’s guide with nine lessons, student worksheets, and teacher answer sheets
- Developed in partnership with the NASTAR (National AeroSpace Training and Research) Center.