Product Number: C35260
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
A must-have for any maple syrup maker.
- Used to measure the percentage of sugar and density of maple syrup at a specific temperature
- To be considered maple syrup, the sap must be evaporated until it reaches a specific density
- Features Baume scale and Brix scale
- Made of glass
- Designed to be used with the Hydrometer Test Cup (not included, (C35261)
- Also functions as a candy thermometer
Check out the How to Tap a Maple Tree video on YouTube.