- 500 ml
- 1,000 ml
- 2,000 ml
- newly designed wire for a tighter seal
- takes the guess work out of determining how far to whirl the bag to ensure a no-leak closure
- indicates the minimum water volume for your sample collection
- manufactured with a sodium thiosulfate tablet for chlorine neutralization
- Post-manufacturing sterilization
- Opening pull tabs
- Large opening for easy sample collection
- Write-on strip makes labeling quick and easy
- Stand-up bags allow you to use both hands while collecting or extracting samples
- Less expensive to ship
- Takes up less storage space
- Easily transportable
Whirl-Pak® Thio-Bags® deliver a cost effective, low environmental impact alternative to rigid material containers. When evaluating the life cycle of the products, our flexible material bags utilize less materials, energy, and water, providing a lower carbon footprint than traditional rigid material containers, all while keeping all the usable, dependable features you need to get the job done right. You never have to sacrifice standards with Whirl-Pak®.
- Uses 5-10 times less material resulting in less fossil fuel use
- Generates much lower GHG emissions
- Uses less water in the manufacturing/conversion process
- Lower environmental impact throughout the entire product life cycle
View our presentation to learn more
Across the attributes of Fossil Fuel, GHG Emissions, and Water Use.
The data represent one million containers shipped 1,000 km.
Features & Benefits of Whirl-Pak® Thio-Bags®
Whirl-Pak® products are available through our wide network of global distributors. For a distributor ideally suited for you or to request a Whirl-Pak® Product Guide, reach out to us at [email protected] or call +1.920.568.5616.