Start planning now to enter your students’ or campers’ artwork in Nasco’s “Sketchables™” Postcard Contest. It’s a great opportunity to supplement your art budget and give your students a chance to show off their creative talents in this contest. And you’ll discover the fun “Sketchables™” will bring to your class!
The contest is open to students in grades K-12 with four grade divisions for prizes. We need your participation to make our contest a success! Winners will be announced in Nasco’s 2018 Arts & Crafts Catalog!
- Elementary - Grades K-3
- Elementary - Grades 4-6
- Junior High - Grades 7-9
- Senior High - Grades 10-12
- 1st Place
- Student receives: $100 & award
- School/Camp receives: $500 Nasco Gift Certificate
- 2nd Place
- Student receives: $75 & award
- School/Camp receives: $250 Nasco Gift Certificate
- 3rd Place
- Student receives: $50 & award
- School/Camp receives: $100 Nasco Gift Certificate
- Only one entry per student. Open to all students, ages 5-18 or grades K-12. Employees of Nasco International and its divisions, and members of their immediate household, are not eligible.
- Students may use any medium to create/design the artwork, but it must be on a Nasco “Sketchables™” Postcard. On the message side, print or type student’s name, age, grade, school or camp name, school or camp address, and name of instructor.
- Enclose individual entries or a group of student entries in an envelope addressed to Nasco’s Sketchables Art Contest, 901 Janesville Avenue, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538. Entries must be postmarked no later than March 1, 2018. (All entries postmarked after March 1, 2018 will automatically be entered in the 2018-2019 “Sketchables™” Art Contest.) All entries become the property of Nasco and cannot be acknowledged or returned. With entry, permission is granted to use entrant’s artwork, name, age and grade level, school or camp name, and city/state.
- A panel of Nasco art consultants will judge the entries on the basis of originality and design.
- Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Federal, state, and local (other) taxes are the sole responsibility of the individual winners.
Ordering InformationNasco “Sketchables™” Art Activity Postcards – 9705802
Students can create their own postcard designs! Create designs with markers, colored pencils, crayons, paints, etc. The other side gives credit for design, and a space for message and address.Shop “Sketchables™” Art Activity Postcards