- To create a new account,
Call 1.800.558.9595 and ask for our eProcurement Specialist, or email [email protected] with a subject line of “eProcurement.
- In your Skyward® school district procurement system, go to Web Financial Management > Purchasing Setup > Configuration > Ecommerce. Click on the Nasco button.
- The Nasco setup will be similar to the example below. Fill in the fields with the appropriate information.
NOTE: Your “credentials” are your Nasco login; your “shared secret” is your password.
- Copy/Paste the Punchout and Order Links:
- Punchout link: https://www.enasco.com/punchout/cxml/setup-request
- Ordering link: https://www.enasco.com/punchout/cxml/order
- You are now ready for eProcurement purchasing! You can create shopping carts that can be downloaded and approved through your school district’s purchasing department.
Thank you for choosing Nasco as a Skyward® partner.