- To create a new account, click on “Sign In,” then click click on “Create An Account” and follow the directions to create your online account with Username and Password.
- All new accounts will use their email address as their Username.
- If you already have an online school account with Nasco, you can use your existing Username and Password for that account.
- Once your account is established, contact Nasco to provide your district name and the name of the purchasing software you will use. You will be advised as to when to proceed with the directions below.
Call 1.800.558.9595 and ask for our eProcurement Specialist, or email [email protected] with a subject line of “eProcurement.”
- In your Skyward® school district procurement system, go to Web Financial Management > Purchasing Setup > Configuration > Ecommerce. Click on the Nasco button.
- The Nasco setup will be similar to the example below. Fill in the fields with the appropriate information.
NOTE: Your “credentials” are your Nasco login; your “shared secret” is your password.
- Copy/Paste the Punchout and Order Links:
- Punchout link: https://www.enasco.com/punchout/cxml/setup-request
- Ordering link: https://www.enasco.com/punchout/cxml/order-request
- You are now ready for eProcurement purchasing! You can create shopping carts that can be downloaded and approved through your school district’s purchasing department.
Thank you for choosing Nasco as a Skyward® partner.