Follow these steps to access Nasco as a Skyward® vendor.eNasco
- To create a new account, simply go to eNasco.com, click on "Register", and follow the directions to create an online account with Username and Password.
Click here for a step-by-step online guide or download a PDF here.
If you already have an online school account with Nasco, you can use the Username and Password for that account.
- If you have a discount quote number, go to "My Account" and enter your 5-digit discount quote number. NOTE: You must be logged in to access the "My Account" page. For more information about discount quotes, please call 1.800.558.9595 and ask for the Quotes department.
- In your Skyward® school district procurement system, go to
Web Financial Management > Purchasing Setup > Configuration > Ecommerce. Click on the eNasco button.
- The Nasco setup will be similar to the example below. Fill in the fields with the appropriate information.
Note: Your “credentials” are your Nasco login; your “shared secret” is your password.
- Copy/Paste the Punchout and Order Links:
- Punchout link: https://www.enasco.com/punchout/cxml/setup-request
- Ordering link: https://www.enasco.com/punchout/cxml/order-request
- You are now ready to create shopping carts that can be downloaded and approved through your school district.
If you still have questions about set up or ordering, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page or call 1.800.558.9595.