intoxiclock® Pro Software Program Kit
Product Number: Z51571
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
Build drinking scenarios that show the real-time impact on a person’s Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC).
- The program visually illustrates how a person’s level of intoxication changes with increasing levels of alcohol consumption and the rate at which a body metabolizes alcohol given the person’s weight, gender, and drinking pattern.
- Graphically displays the number of drinks and the number of servings of alcohol in those drinks as each drinking scenario is built. Simply select a drink by name to see its picture and have its standard amount of alcohol used in the BAC calculations.
- The BAC graph shows the calculated BAC and corresponding Fatal Vision® Goggle that illustrates the level of impairment.
- Emojis illustrate the effects the BAC level has on a person’s emotions and physical abilities. Program can be personalized by using a participant’s gender, weight, rate of consumption, and drinking habits.
- Information is displayed in English and Spanish and works with a touchscreen monitor (not included).
- Compatible with Windows® and Macintosh®. NOTE: The software must be downloaded. An email address is required for installation and activation key.
- Software download
- You Call the Shots tabletop banner (32 in. x 40 in.) that illuminates the number of Standard Drink Units ®SDU® as well as calories contained in 54 popular alcoholic beverages, and S.U.M.I+Cup® (SB47983G)
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows® 7/8/10, Macintosh® OS 10.9 or higher.
- Allow extra delivery time