Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
intoxiclock® Pro Software Campaign Kit
Product Number: Z51573
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Build drinking scenarios that show the real-time impact on a person’s Blood Alcohol Concentration (BAC).
- The program visually illustrates how a person’s level of intoxication changes with increasing levels of alcohol consumption and the rate at which a body metabolizes alcohol given the person’s weight, gender, and drinking pattern.
- Graphically displays the number of drinks and the number of servings of alcohol in those drinks as each drinking scenario is built. Simply select a drink by name to see its picture and have its standard amount of alcohol used in the BAC calculations. The BAC graph shows the calculated BAC and corresponding Fatal Vision® Goggle that illustrates the level of impairment.
- Emojis illustrate the effects the BAC level has on a person’s emotions and physical abilities. Program can be personalized by using a participant’s gender, weight, rate of consumption, and drinking habits.
- Information is displayed in English and Spanish and works with a touchscreen monitor (not included).
- Compatible with Windows® and Macintosh®.
- NOTE: The software must be downloaded. An email address is required for installation and activation key.
- The Event Kit (SB52360G) plus 54 You Call the Shots flash cards (8-1/2 in., x 11 in.)
- The DIES® Balcony Danger Activity Mat (SB52371G)
- 150 personalized pocket guides (to accommodate printed labels)
- 150 standard pocket guides
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows® 7/8/10, Macintosh® OS 10.9 or higher.
- Allow extra delivery time