Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
fischertechnik® Robotics TXT Controller
Product Number: SB52846
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
For your STEM curriculum. Control easily with the color 2-3/8 in. touch display. Combined Bluetooth®/Wi-Fi® RF module provides the perfect wireless interface for numerous applications. Numerous interfaces also include a USB host port for USB sticks and other components such as the fischertechnik® USB camera (not included). Integrated Micro SD card slot allows expansion of memory capacity. Controllers can easily be coupled. Required but not included: Accu Set (SB52838).
- Processor: Dual core, main processor ARM Cortex A8 (32 bit/500 mHz) + Cortex M3
- Memory Capacity: 128 MB DDR3 RAM, 64 MB Flash
- Memory expansion Micro SD card slot
- Display: Color 23/8 touch display (320 x 240 pixels)
- 8 universal inputs: Digital/analog 0-9V DC, analog 0-5 k (kiloohms)
- 4 high-speed numerical inputs: Digital, frequency up to 1 kHz
- 4 motor outputs 9V/250 mA (max: 800 mA): speed infinitely controllable, short-circuit proof, alternative 8 single outputs for components such as lights, etc.
- Combined Bluetooth®/Wi-Fi® RF module: BT 2.1 EDR+ 4.0, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n
- Infrared receiver diode: for fischertechnik® Control Set transmitter
- USB 2.0 Client: Mini USB port for connection to PC
- USB Host interface: USB A port for fischertechnik USB camera, USB sticks, etc.
- Camera interface: over USB Host, Linux camera driver integrated into operating system
- 10-pin male connector for additional inputs and outputs as well as 12C interface
- Integrated loud speaker
- Integrated real time clock with exchangeable buffer battery: for capturing measured values within a defined period of time
- Linux-based open source operating system
- Programming possible with ROBO Pro, C-Compiler, PC-Library, and many others
- Link to smartphones/tablet PCs via Bluetooth® or WLAN, allowing them to be used as terminals for the controller
- Programming using ROBO Pro software
- Dimensions: 3-1/2 in. x 3-1/2 in. x 1 in.
- Power supply: 9V DC 3.45 mm socket, or 2.5 mm fischertechnik sockets (for Accu Set)
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows® Vista® or higher. Macintosh® users will need to install and run ROBO Pro using a built-in Mac utility called Boot Camp in combination with either VMware or Parallels software. To learn more go to www.apple.com/support/bootcamp.WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
You may also like ...