Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
fischertechnik® Construction Kits - Robotics in Industry Kit
Product Number: SB52843
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
For your STEM curriculum. The fischertechnik® Robotics in Industry Construction Kit is part of the flexible fischertechnik construction system that is built around the fischertechnik® building block and allows attachment to all six sides. Ideal for exploring concepts in mechanics, statics, pneumatics, physics, renewable energies, electronics, robotics, and more.
An introduction to programming realistic industrial applications.
- Includes all needed components to construct 4 fully functional industrial robots
- High-bay storage rack
- 3-axis robot
- 2 additional gripper robots
- Sturdy aluminum struts help to provide added stability in all models
- Includes code to access downloadable instructional material
- Required but not included: Robotics TXT Controller (SB52846), ROBO Pro Software (SB52850), and Accu Set (SB52838)
- Recommended for 2 students per set
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows® Vista® or higher. Macintosh® users will need to install and run ROBO Pro using a built-in Mac utility called Boot Camp in combination with either VMware or Parallels software. To learn more go to www.apple.com/support/bootcamp.WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
You may also like ...