Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
fischertechnik® Construction Kits - Engineering Curriculum Kit
Product Number: SB52845
For your STEM curriculum. The fischertechnik STEM Engineering Curriculum Kit is part of the flexible construction system built around the fischertechnik® building block, which allows attachment to all six sides. Ideal for exploring concepts in mechanics, statics, pneumatics, physics, renewable energies, electronics, robotics, and more.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of robotics, coding, and automation systems.
- Includes all components necessary to build 22 different models
- Corresponding curriculum contains detailed, standards-focused activities that address these STEM topics - Sensing and Vision Systems
- Mobile Robotics Actuators
- Fundamentals of Automation and Robotics
- Over 30 different activities help students make real-world connections to important engineering principles
- Documentation of project-based tasks utilize a variety of ways across the curriculum
- Contains a CD with PDF of the curriculum, 890 parts and components, and ROBO Pro LT software
- Recommended for 2-4 students per set
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Windows® Vista® or higher. Macintosh® users will need to install and run ROBO Pro using a built-in Mac utility called Boot Camp in combination with either VMware or Parallels software. To learn more go to www.apple.com/support/bootcamp.WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.