fischertechnick® Introduction to STEM I Kit
Product Number: Z51240
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Introduce elementary students to the world of STEM using examples from everyday technology.
- Designed to meet the most current college and career readiness standards
- Contains everything needed to build a series of functional STEM-focused models
- Concise projects can easily be completed in 45 minutes or less
- Also includes rubrics, worksheets, and answer sheets
- Recommended: 1 set per 2 students
- Build a centrifugal governor, manual transmission, block and tackle, wind turbine, beam balance, and more
- Makes 40 different models in all
- Essential STEM concepts explored: Simple Machines, Cause and Effect, Energy and Matter, Structure and Function, Stability and Change, Obtaining, Evaluating, and Communicating Information, Energy and Motion, How Energy is Transferred, Systems and System Models, Analyzing and Interpreting Data, Constructing Explanations, and Designing Solutions
- Includes 500 pieces, full-color, 170-page pictorial assembly manual, and storage box
- Meets NGSS and College and Career Readiness Standards for Literacy and Mathematics
- Allow extra delivery time