brent® Model SR-14 Slab Roller with Leg Set
Product Number: Z51312
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Essential for production hand building.
- Produce smooth, even slabs of clay
- Constructed of steel pipe and plate and roller mechanism with cast-iron mounted ball bearings
- Completely rigid and upright
- Move roller over bed with circular handle
- Roller moves through double-cable system
- Aligned with vee rollers running on angle tracks
- Bed is made of masonite sheets which can be removed or added to vary the slab thickness from 1/4 in. to 1-1/4 in.
- Roll slab on top canvas-covered sheet
- Produces slabs up to 36 in. L x 14 in. W
- Includes 2 shims (1/4 in.) with canvas, a plain 1/8 in. shim, and leg assembly.
- Max. slab thickness: 1-3/4 in.
- 52 in. L x 27 in. W x 40 in. H.
- 1-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Allow extra delivery time
|Item Weight: 245|
|Acid Free: false|
|BPA Free: false|
|CSA Approved: false|
|Dishwasher Safe: false|
|Made in the USA: false|
|PFOA Free: false|