Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Nasco High School Advanced Microscope, Binocular Head
Product Number: Z48549
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Compact ergonomic microscope ensures stable, solid performance for long-term use. All mechanical controls are robust, easy to use, and super-smooth. Built-in handle, variable LED illumination, and high-performance objective lenses provide excellent clarity in observation. Microscope can be equipped with digital camera and LCD screen for photo and video image analysis. Ideal for high school and junior college studies.
- Metal frame with arm and base made of one-piece construction
- Siedentopf head (50/50 light splitting ratio), 30° inclined and 360° rotatable, interpupillary adjustment of 55-75 mm
- 10X wide-field eyepieces with diopter adjustment on right eyepiece tube and calibrated pointer on one eyepiece
- Revolving reversed quadruple objective nosepiece
- Objectives are DIN achromatic 4X, 10X, 40XR (retractable), 100XR (retractable) oil
- Low position coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides with positive focus stop and tension adjustment
- Focusing range of 14 mm, fine focus graduation of 0.01 mm
- 125 mm x 125 mm built-in double-layer mechanical stage, smooth X-Y calibrated movement with cross travel range 60 mm x 40 mm
- Focusable sub-stage N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm mounted on rack-and-pinion system
- 1-watt LED illumination with light intensity control
- Includes dust cover and instruction manual
- 1X C-mount included for trinocular head
- 5-year limited warranty
Allow extra delivery time.