Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Mt. St. Helens Solid-Colors Carpet Collection - Rectangle - 8 ft. 4 in. x 12 ft. - Mocha
Product Number: Z46105
Call to Order
Extremely stain-resistant rectangle carpet that is ideal for the early childhood learning environment. Meets or exceeds Class I fire code rating as specified in NFPA Life Safety Code 101. Ten-year warranty. Double-stitched serged edges. Made in the U.S.A.
Nasco’s Quality Line of Classroom Carpets
- Features the patented KIDply® backing system that virtually eliminates wrinkling and creasing
- Anti-microbial treatment built into backing to guard against odor-causing micro-organisms
- Soft, dense foundation provides insulation and sound protection, while increasing overall comfort
- Double-stitched, serged edges
- Lifetime abrasive wear warranty on face yarn (excludes serged edges)
- Commercial-grade nylon resists fuzzing and pilling
- Includes stain protection
- Printed color carpets meet all national fire code requirements for NFPA250, Class I
- Solid color carpets meet national fire safety code NFPA101, Life Safety Code, Class II
- Ages 3-8
- Made in U.S.A.
Please note: When using carpets in a classroom setting or home, double-sided carpet tape or a nonslip carpet mat (not included) must be used on non-carpeted flooring to prevent slippage. Nasco is not responsible for dissatisfaction when these safety precautions are not taken or when carpets are misused in any way.