Y-TEX® Python® Magnum™ Insecticide Cattle Ear Tag with Zetacypermethrin
Product Number: C24362
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
- Most strains of horn flies up to four months
- Pyrethroid-susceptible horn flies up to five months
- Biting lice up to three months
- Aids in the control of face, stable, and house flies up to four months
- Sucking lice up to three months
- Provides excellent activity against many pests, including horn flies that are resistant to certain insecticides
- Provides maximum pest control potency and economy against horn flies, face flies, stable flies, and lice
Sustained-release, plastic ear tags containing a synergized formulation of zetacypermethrin, a potent, enriched S-isomer pyrethroid compound. The larger net weight of 15.4 grams per tag provides greater insecticide release for maximum effectiveness against horn flies and other ectoparasites. Can be used on lactating dairy cows and calves over three months old. No withdrawal required for either meat or milk. 20 tags and buttons.
How to Avoid Resistance:
- Rotate from organophosphate tags to pyrethroid tags periodically
- Tag both ears
- Tag calves
- Remove tags at end of fly season in fall.