Wound Care DVD Series Part 3: Types of Wounds
Product Number: Z48063
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Provides detailed information on the different types of wounds, as well as risk factors, assessment tools, and prevention strategies for each type. Wound assessment and documentation is also reviewed. After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Differentiate between the two main types of wounds (acute and chronic)
- Identify, assess, and prevent pressure ulcers
- Describe the different stages of pressure ulcers
- List different factors that contribute to pressure ulcers
- Explain the risk factors and causes of venous wounds
- Describe what can be done to prevent venous wounds
- List the physical findings and prevention strategies for arterial wounds
- Describe the causes, risk factors, signs, symptoms, and prevention strategies for wounds associated with diabetes
22 minutes. Copyright 2014. Allow extra delivery time.