Wound Care DVD Series Part 1: Physiology
Product Number: Z48061
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
One of the fundamental goals of healthcare professionals is to heal wounds, prevent complications associated with wounds, and preserve the ability to function. This course is designed to instruct nurses on the physiological phases of wound healing and the different types of wounds. After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Explain the difference between acute and chronic wounds
- Describe each of the four stages of wound healing
- Describe each of the three types of wound healing (primary, secondary, and tertiary infection)
- Identify the risk factors that can impede wound healing
- Describe actions that can be taken to ensure proper wound healing.
16 minutes. Copyright 2014. Allow extra delivery time.
You may also like ...