Product Number: Z20431
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Wood Designs™ furniture is the best choice for your classroom needs!
Grades PreK-2. The thick, solid hardwood top provides a durable work space for a variety of projects. Four translucent bins and an assortment of wooden pieces are provided to help develop woodworking skills. Includes a real, detachable vise to hold wooden pieces securely in place when sawing, sanding, pounding nails, etc. Overall dimensions: 25 in. H x 44 in. W x 20 in. D. GREENGUARD® Gold Certified.
- Constructed entirely from environmentally-friendly birch plywood with no added formaldehyde to diminish classroom air quality
- NO hardboard, MDF, melamine laminate, or edge-banding that may deteriorate over time
- Meets all current Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008 (CPSIA) standards - furniture is lead and phthalate-free
- NO small parts or choking hazards
- NO Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- GREENGUARD® Gold Certified Tuff-Gloss™ finish provides safe and durable protection
- Exclusive integrated mortise, glue, and steel pin construction for unbeatable strength - NO wooden dowels that may lessen stability over time
- Fully rounded corners and edges
- Recessed backs
- May qualify for Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) credits
- California Air Resources Board (CARB II) compliant
- Meets Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) standards
- Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship (warranty excludes shipping damage or misuse)
- Made in the U.S.A. by highly-skilled furniture craftsman