Wind Lift Single Kit
Product Number: SB52902
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
Grades 3-12. For your STEM curriculum.
Experience the power of the wind.
- Design and build a wind lift that can capture wind
- Wind lifts use energy from the wind to raise a bucket
- Engineer it to lift a heavy load or raise the bucket with speed
- Wind lifts make learning about wind power, energy, mechanical advantage, torque, work, and other scientific concepts fun and understandable
- Use found (recycling bin) materials to create the wind lift blades
- Attach the blades to skewers (included) and mount them to the turbine hub
- Hub holds 1-6 turbine blades and allows adjusting of blade angles
- Learn how the shape, number, and angle of turbine blades affects output of your wind lift
- Downloadable instructions and documents available online