Whose Future Is It? Introductory Kit
Product Number: Z51209
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Give students the skills and knowledge they need to make their own choices about their future.
- Delves in-depth into what an IEP is, the outcome it is meant to achieve, who is involved in an IEP meeting, what happens during the meeting, and how students can take part in them
- Encourages students to explore self-awareness and master skills like problem-solving, decision-making, goal setting, and small group communication
- Student reader is written at a 4th grade level and is heavily illustrated
- Workbook features activities, vocabulary, chapter review, planning worksheets, a glossary, and multiple-choice questions
- Instructors guide contains lesson plans and a CD with PDFs of the student reader and a customizable Word document of student worksheets
- Software adds speech and text highlighting to student reader, allowing students to click on any word to hear it spoken
- Software also has multiple-choice assessments following each chapter and stores student data
- Includes student reader, workbook, instructors guide with CD, and software
- Allow extra delivery time