Weaver® Trimming Stand with Wire Form Head Piece
Product Number: Z47628
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Unlike other stands on the market, this trimming stand is light enough for anyone to carry and durably constructed to handle long days of trimming and clipping. Easy to transport, it folds completely flat and features bolts to help keep the legs secure when carrying. The front and back legs easily fold via strong piano hinges that also help distribute the animal’s weight evenly.
- Wide pad base on each leg provides extra stability
- Front legs adjust up and down to level the stand or to elevate the front of the animal
- Head pieces adjust up and down for comfort of animal and ease of trimming
- Plastic chain holds animal’s head in place
- Knobs securely tighten the leg and head adjustments
- Rounded corners eliminate sharp edges
- Three heavy-duty aluminum cross bars support the wire mesh floor
- Assembled stand: 24-1/2 in. W x 48-1/2 in. L x 19 in. H in upright position
- Collapsed stand: 24-1/2 in. W x 48-1/2 in. L x 5 in. H
- Head piece measures 46 in.
Due to the physical properties of aluminum and its ability to bend and flex under stress, it is recommended this trimming stand be used with animals that are already broke and weigh no more than 160-170 lbs. Animals should never be left unattended on stand. Allow extra delivery time.