Ready-or-Not Tot® - Enhanced/Drug-Affected - Light Male
Product Number: WA20521
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
The drug-enhanced manikin is BOTH a drug prevention baby and a general teen pregnancy prevention baby!
- Bendable neck feature teaches students to properly support a baby’s head.
- Choose programs A, B, or C for regular care.
- Or, select drug-enhanced program D, where... The manikin continues to cry 30 seconds longer after being tended by the student, the cry simulates the more annoying cry of a drug- or alcohol-affected baby, and the simulator requires care 31 times, instead of the standard 25, in a 48-hour period.
- Differentiate between shaken baby syndrome and other types of abuse.
- Teacher-activated Day Care Pause available when needed during the school day.
- Provide teacher with complete control of the child care experience.
- Includes a
panickey for quieting difficulties without discontinuing the entire simulation.
- Alerts teacher if student has abused the simulator, panicked, or tampered with the control box.
- Easy-to-use teacher correction template allows for quick student evaluation.
- Newborn-size, anatomically correct doll represents the baby of a teen mom - 5 lbs. 8 oz., 20 in. long.
- Includes all features of the Standard and Intermediate Ready-or-Not Tots®.
Save money with this 2-in-1 manikin! Use drug education monies to purchase manikins that can be used for both types of simulations. Comes complete with 1 set of student keys, 1 set of teacher keys, reproducible parental consent form/permission slip, reproducible student response sheet, teacher correction template, diaper, 9V battery, and instructions.
Properly Brace a Baby’s Head:Teach students how to properly brace a baby’s head when lifting, carrying, or cradling a baby. This feature is only on the drug/enhanced version to simulate the lack of muscle development a baby born from an alcohol- or drug-dependent mother has. It gives students an opportunity to learn the importance of proper handling of the head and neck without complicating the simulation. Students can experiment with various positions without interrupting the other simulation features or causing needless crying while a student is trying to learn. Use this feature to lead a discussion of infant bone and muscle development, while alerting students to the hazards of improper techniques.
You may also like ...