Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Nasco Ready-or-Not Tot®, Standard - Brown Female
Product Number: WA18309
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
The original manikin that simulates a baby’s varying needs!
Take the glamour out of teen pregnancy and demonstrate the realities of the real world to your students.
Why Nasco’s Ready-or-Not Tots® are the best:
- Offer three different tending programs typical of most babies, to simulate normal baby-tending needs along with fussy periods in each program.
- Provide programmed tending events that are unpredictable to the student, but easy for the teacher to monitor, unlike other simulators.
- Tots cry, coo, and burp in response to appropriate care. Programs are 48 hours in length and run continuously.
- Includes a
- Demand student’s attention for periods of 5 minutes to 30 minutes for each tending occurrence. There are 25-27 tending occurrences within each 48-hour time frame (for a total of 7 hours of care).
- Provide teacher with complete control of the child care experience.
- Includes a
panickey for quieting difficulties without discontinuing the entire simulation.
- Alert teacher to a student’s abuse, panic, or tampering with the control box.
- Newborn-size doll represents a baby of a teen mom - 5 lbs. 8 oz., 20 in. long.
- Anatomically correct.
- You never have to worry if students neglected the manikin. Ready-or-Not Tot® uses set programs so the teacher always knows when the manikin required care. Student response to the manikin’s needs are easily checked using the template provided.
- Latex free.
- Comes complete with one set of student keys, one set of teacher keys, reproducible parental consent form/permission slip, reproducible student response sheet, teacher correction template, diaper, 9V battery, and instructions.