Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
VausSim Ultrasound Simulation - STAT with VausSim
Product Number: 101-7530
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
- Create your own ultrasound simulator
- Network of high-fidelity sensors makes the skin of any simulator or manikin ultrasound scannable even in mobile settings
- Use a powerful editor to independently create a customized and exclusive casebook of real US images/videos/volumes
- Change the pathological ultrasound status of the patient in real time during the scenario
- Completely independent
- Not sensitive to magnetic field
- Guarantees continuous functioning, even during transportation and movement of the patient
SMART STAT, SMART STAT Basic, and STAT training options:
- Software that includes an Emergency module with 8 different cases FAST, eFAST, and RUSH acquired and validated by universities and scientific associations, a realistic
user interfacewith integrated controls for the modulation (contrast, brightness, etc.) or the analysis (freeze, measurements, etc.) of the image, and a user-friendly, browser-based
instructor interfacethat can be used on a PC, tablet, or smartphone connected via network to the user interface and allows the use of VausSim during advanced simulation scenarios
- 3 different realistic probes (curved, linear, and phase array), including pressure sensor and a bright LED for orientation of probe
- Set of 18 sensors that can be placed anywhere on the simulator directly by the instructor in order to create new ultrasound scanning points
- Software license
- User manual
- Transport case
Available bundled with new simulation systems or as an upgrade to existing SMART STAT (101-8000), SMART STAT Basic (101-8002), SMART STAT Complete (101-8001), or STAT simulators (101-300) and (101-310).
Includes STAT manikin (101-310), plus the VausSim ultrasound simulator described above.
You may also like ...