VanGuard® 1100 Series Clinical/Compound Trinocular Microscope
Product Number: Z50134
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Full-featured microscope for the budget-conscious laboratory. Magnification up to 1,000X. Features DIN optics, 10X wide-field eyepiece, LED illumination, 1.25 N.A. condenser, and mechanical stage. (Digital microscope camera sold separately.)
- Trinocular head
- Objective magnification: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X (Oil)
- Objective type: Achromatic (DIN)
- Viewing head: 45° inclination, 360° rotatable
- Dioptric adjustment: -5 to +5
- Camera port: 20/80 split
- Interpupillary adjustment: 2-1/8 in. x 3 in. (55-75 mm)
- Eyepieces: 10X wide field, 18 mm F.D.
- Nosepiece: 4-position with positive stops
- Stage: 4-3/4 in. x 4-3/4 in. (120 x 120 mm) mechanical with drop-down, left-hand X-Y controls
- 2-3/8 in. x 1 in. (60 x 25 mm) cross travel range
- Objectives: 100X, 10X, 40X, 4X, DIN Standard
- Focusing: coarse/fine controls, tension adjustment, slip-clutch mechanism protects gears from damage by allowing knobs to turn even when stage has reached upper/lower travel stops
- Condenser: 1.25 N.A., iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder, and rack and pinion focusing controlLED illumination
- Base: 7-5/8 in. x 5-7/8 in. (195 x 150 mm), anti-skid rubber feet
- Cast-metal body with stain-resistant enamel finish
- Dimensions: 7-5/8 in. L x 6 in. W x 14-1/2 in. H
Includes dispersion filter, blue filter, spare lamp and fuse, dustcover, and operation manual. 110V. Five-year optical/mechanical warranty, one-year electrical warranty. Allow extra delivery time.