Ultrasound Examination Training Model
Product Number: SB46533
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Unique high-fidelity ultrasound phantom facilitates effective training in abdominal ultrasound scanning with your own clinical devices. Simulated lesions embedded as targets provide wider educational opportunities.
- Tool for everything from training a novice to demonstration by an expert
- Any ultrasound device with a convex probe can be used
- Detailed hepatobiliary, pancreatic, and other abdominal anatomy meet requirement for excellent training
- Eight Couinaud’s hepatic segments can be localized
The phantom includes:
- Liver (segmental anatomy, portal and hepatic venous systems, ligamentum teres, and ligamentum venosum)
- Biliary tract (gallbladder, cystic duct, intrahepatic and extrahepatic bile ducts)
- Pancreas (pancreatic duct), spleen, kidneys, detailed vascular structures (aorta, vena cava, celiac artery and its branches, portal vein and its branches, superior mesenteric vessels, renal vessels, etc.)
- Hepatic lesions (cystic and solid)
- Gallbladder and bile duct stones
- Pancreatic tumors (one invading the portal vein)
Includes: ultrasound phantom ABDFAN, tutorial manual DVD, one set of positioning pillows, talcum power, and carrying case. Size: 7 in. x 10 in. x 11 in. H.