The Value of Money Books - Set of 6
Product Number: TB27092
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Grades K-3. Series makes it easy to grasp the basics of counting money and how to use it.
- Breaks down the value of a dollar
- Teaches students how to create a dollar with smaller change
- Concise language familiarizes students with word problems and makes subject easy to understand
- Full-color photographs illustrate each denomination
- Other sections introduce students to information about currency and help students learn math and currency vocabulary
- Includes Counting Coins and Bills, Subtracting Coins and Bills, Adding Coins and Bills, One Dollar: How Many Pennies?, Word Problems with Money, and What Is Money?
- 24 pages each