Teenage Depression DVD

Tap to Zoom Close
Teenage Depression DVD
Next Prev

Teenage Depression DVD

Product Number: SB46425

In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)


Add to list

Grades 9-12.
Among adolescents, one in eight may suffer from depression. A mere 30% receive any sort of intervention or treatment. The other 70% simply struggle through the pain of mental illness or emotional turmoil. The consequences of untreated depression can range from increased incidence of depression in adulthood, involvement in the criminal justice system, or in some cases, suicide. Suicide is the third leading cause of death among young people ages 15-24. Even more shocking, it is the sixth leading cause of death among children ages 5-14. The most troubling fact is that teens often receive no counseling, therapy, or medical intervention, even though the National Institute of Mental Health reports that studies show treatments of depression in children and adolescents can be effective. This program takes a look at teenage depression and available treatments. 20 minutes. Copyright 2005.

Brand  :       TMW Media
Item Weight  :       0.31
Manufacturer Part Number  :       Q368DVD
Prop 65  :      


Your guide to an exceptional shopping experience.

Learn More

Stay informed

Be the first to hear about our new products and exclusive offers