Teach & Train Career Pathway - Early Childhood Education - Lesson Plan Volume 36
- Describe teacher qualities of a favorite elementary teacher.
- Discuss with classmates qualities that make a teacher effective from a student's point of view.
- Draw caricatures illustrating the qualities of an effective teacher.
- Write a thank you card to a teacher who made a difference in the student's life and send/deliver the thank you card.
- Classify different types of development as physical, mental, social, and emotional.
- Identify ways that teachers help children develop physically, mentally, socially, and emotionally.
Things You'll Need