Student Grade Teaching Biology Slide Sets #1 & #2 - 20 Slides
Product Number: SB53015
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Introduce students to biology using prepared slides.
- Each slide features an individual description of the related specimen in 8 languages
- Sets are introduced and commented on by a professor of a renowned university
- Slides come in plastic cases
- Includes 1 package each of Teaching Biology 1 (SB53013) and Teaching Biology 2 (SB53014)
- Includes green freshwater algae, bread mold with mycelium and spores, sunflower root t.s., privet leaf t.s., tulip ovary t.s., Paramecium, earthworm midbody t.s., housefly wing w.m., frog blood smear, bird skin l.s. with feathers, bacteria from sour milk smear, moss leaves t.s. with chloroplasts, yew stems t.s., hyacinth seed t.s., Euglena, Ascaris t.s. through midbody, honey bee antenna w.m., carp t.s. through gills, rabbit liver t.s., and cat skin l.s.