StealthWear™ Active Aide® Protective Clothing - L2 Upper Body PPE Kit - Small
Product Number: NA10307
No longer avaliable
This item has been discontinued
Small size: (38 in. - 40 in. chest circumference). Active Aide® products have proven to help reduce injuries for special educators and healthcare professionals. However, due to their intended use, Active Aide® cannot offer any guarantee that these products will eliminate injuries altogether. Using foam and plastic formulation, StealthWear™ provides the high impact and compression resistance you need when working with behaviors like scratches, pinches, punches, and bites.
- Packed in a convenient sport duffel bag for easy organization
- Kit allows you to immediately add or remove any component, depending on your needs
- Includes zip-up top, belly/back inserts, underarm inserts, pair of forearm protectors, and duffel bag
Active Aide® will...
- Reduce the overall frequency and/or severity of injuries from pinches, bites, scratches, and hits
- Allow you to integrate into your professional setting, while minimizing any undue attention to you or your student, patient, or client
- Be an effective tool, in conjunction with de-escalation techniques and strategies, in providing a safe environment for you and the person in your care
Active Aide® will NOT...
- Completely eliminate injuries
- Give an individual cause or reason not to place priority on using de-escalation techniques and strategies to help calm the person in your care
Active Aide® is not a cure-all. The goal of Active Aide®, beyond protection, is to help provide a bridge to better communication and understanding of your student, patient, or client. Active Aide® achieves this by providing products that help special educators and healthcare workers remain engaged with the person in their care.