Fast-paced games provide practice for 75 splat-tastic words.
- A caller reads each sight word aloud
- Players scan the cards in front of them and look for a matching word
- Players say
Splat! and flip the card over if they have a match
- First player to flip over all their cards is the winner
- 3 color-coded decks make it easy to adapt the game for 1-on-1 practice or multiple players
- Set of 225 cards, each 3-1/2 in. x 2-1/4 in.
- For 2-6 players
- Supports requirements of Title I and other federally funded programs
- Includes grades K-1 (EL15974) and grades 1-2 (EL15975)