Soil Analysis Kit
Product Number: Z51293
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Grades 6-10. Gain hands-on experience identifying, characterizing, and describing earth materials through 7 different experiments determining texture, composition, particle size range, density, permeability, porosity, and pH.
- Learn how soils are formed
- Assess properties important in determining agricultural and commercial use
- Discover characteristics important in assessing soil drainage, erosion, and fertility
- Comes with loam, silt, clay, sandy soil, topsoil, fine sand, coarse sand, and gravel so that classic comparisons may be made
- Includes sieve sets and all required supplies for testing, complete instructors manual with worksheets, assessment materials, answer keys, and a reusable plastic tote
- Balance recommended (not included)
- Allow extra delivery time