Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
Snap Into Electronics Curriculum with Materials Kit
Product Number: NE30137
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Snap Into Electronics is a digital library of hands-on circuitry projects designed to supplement and fit into your existing curriculum. The projects in this course teach foundational science, electronics, and circuitry concepts and get students excited about applied electronics and engineering.
- 100+ hours of curriculum covering 25 electronics modules, including Analog & Digital Signals, Conductors & Insulators, and Electromagnets
- Each module has a teacher's guide, interactive lessons and projects, a digital STEM challenge journal, a knowledge check and additional resources such as videos, games, and rubrics
- Includes step-by-step directions for electronics and circuitry explorations and challenge based projects
- Requires no previous knowledge
- Aligned NGSS and ISTE standards
- All curriculum content is browser based and requires no downloadable programs
- Professional development, demonstrations, and training available - call us at 1.800.558.9595 for more information
Materials included with curriculum (for demo or small group of 2-4 students)
- 3 Meeper Circuit Controllers compatible with Snap Circuits®
- Over 140 Snap Circuits components
- Meeper Controller app (free download)
To support more students, the materials kit is also sold seperately (NE30136). We recommend 6 total kits for a classroom.
NOTE: Please provide first and last name and email address for the intended user of the subscription at the time of the order.
This is a 12-month subscription, starting July through June 30 of the current school year. This subscription is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district, and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.