Smart Solar Tracker
Product Number: SB51148
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Grades 8-12. For your STEM curriculum.
Create your own computer controller dual axis solar tracker in under an hour, using only a screwdriver.
- Tracker follows the sun along and axes, allowing for greater energy production with solar panels
- 6V 200 mA solar cell and LED volt meter allow for data collection on solar output
- Includes 2 micro servos, 4 sensors, an Arduino Uno, custom Arduino Shield, custom sensor mount, custom laser cut wood, screws, and step-by-step directions
- Requires either a PC or Macintosh® computer with USB to upload provided code
- Code can be modified, or students may create their own code to work with the tracker