Product Number: Z47853
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
The SimScope™ is now wireless! With the SimScope™ WiFi™ upgrade, users are able to utilize wireless communication between the SimScope™ and their computer, allowing them to seamlessly select and change the pathological sounds and conditions of any standardized patient, O.S.C.E., or low-fidelity manikin. The SimScope™ library can be customized to fit any curricula or program, or users can choose to have the basic SimScope™ library uploaded to the provided software.
- Use and placement of a stethoscope
- Identification of sounds and their variation
- Relationship between sounds and auscultation sites
- Ability to describe sounds clearly to others
- Simple one-on-one student/patient interaction
- Ideal for use with Standardized Patient and O.S.C.E. programs
- Listen at anatomically correct auscultation sites
- Easy-to-use software enables maximum flexibility - the system
- Adapts to your specific requirements allowing virtually unlimited site selections and scenarios
- Quick change
AAAbattery provides up to 12 months of battery life
- Utilizes the extensive proprietary heart, lung, bowel, and bruit
- Sounds library, including: 15 heart sounds, scenarios, and murmurs, nine breath sounds and conditions, six bowel sounds, and one bruit
Contents: SimScope™ WiFi™, SimScope™ WiFi™ software CD and site license, seven patch kits (15 each: eight lung, four heart, two bowel, and one bruit), and USB cable.
Allow extra delivery time.
System Requirements: Windows® XP/7/8, 1 GB RAM. Windows® Net Framework must be loaded (included on disk).