ScienceStart! Curriculum - Module 2: Color and Light - Unit 4: Light, Shadows, and Reflections
Product Number: EL16586
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Grade PreK. Daily lesson plans allow students to practice and master science process skills and to develop a rich and coherent knowledge base about the natural world.
- Offers many opportunities for students to explore sources of light and make observations of light in their everyday world
- Hands-on experiments explore how light can travel by investigating shadows and reflections using a variety of materials
- Students will also:
- Make comparisons between shadows and reflections
- Become familiar with the science cycle
- Understand how to make a prediction and compare it with findings
- Become familiar with new vocabulary words used in the context of the science activities
- Participate in a variety of bookmarking experiences
- Become familiar with geometric shapes
- Compare the sizes of a variety of objects
You may also like ...