ScienceStart! Curriculum - Module 5: Movement and Machines - Unit 9: How Things Move
Product Number: EL16591
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Grade PreK. Daily lesson plans allow students to practice and master science process skills and to develop a rich and coherent knowledge base about the natural world.
- Provides students with opportunites to explore how their bodies move and then to use this knowledge to investigate how objects move
- During the course of this unit, students will:
- Explore how pushes and pulls affect objects
- Investigate the force of gravity
- Practice following the science cycle
- Make and test predictions
- Draw conclusions and discuss them with others
- Become familiar with vocabulary related to movement and space
- Provides everything needed to meet the Common Core Standards in ELA and Math
- Also includes extensive suggestions for materials and activities to be included in activity centers to support the investigation of movement
You may also like ...