Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
ScienceStart! Curriculum - Module 5: Movement and Machines - Unit 10: Simple Machines
Product Number: EL16592
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Daily lesson plans allow students to practice and master science process skills and to develop a rich and coherent knowledge base about the natural world.
- Provides experiences with simple machines used in everyday life, such as wheels, axles, levers, inclined planes, and pulleys
- During the course of this unit, students will:
- Explore many types of measurements and the way to use measurement to answer questions
- Become familiar with the science cycle
- Understand how to make a prediction and compare it with findings
- Become familiar with new vocabulary words used in the context of the science activities
- Being to understand how to sort and categorize materials by their characteristics
- Keep track of data by making diagrams and charts
- Relate their activities to fiction and expository text
You may also like ...