Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
ScienceStart! Curriculum - Module 1: Measurement and Mapping - Unit 2: Learning to Measure
Product Number: EL16584
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
Daily lesson plans allow students to practice and master science process skills and to develop a rich and coherent knowledge base about the natural world.
- Provides opportunities for students to use both standard and nonstandard measuring tools to answer questions about objects in their everyday environment
- During the course of this unit, students will:
- Become familiar with the science cycle
- Understand how to make a prediction and compare it with findings
- Becomes familiar with new vocabulary words used in the context of the science activities
- Begin to understand how to sort and categorize materials by their characteristics
- Culminating activities connect students’ new knowledge of measurement with a favorite story, Goldilocks and the Three Bears
You may also like ...
ScienceStart! Curriculum - Module 1: Measurement and Mapping - Unit 1: My School and My Friends