Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
STEM Fuse Website Design Online Curriculum - 1-Year License
Product Number: NZ10391
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
An entirely web-based, introductory website design and development course that teaches students basic website concepts and gives them hands-on experience building websites with Drupal. Drupal is a content management framework used to build high-quality and professional websites.
- Lesson plans help students develop the following website design and development skills:
- Knowledge of the fundamental components that make a website function
- Ability to design multiple websites of varying difficulty levels using a project-based approach
- How to build a website from beginning to end by working on an individual website project
- Teamwork and collaboration skills by working in project teams to launch a more complex website
- How to launch and promote a fully functional website
- Educational tools that will allow students to continue learning and building websites outside the classroom
- Covers standard website design technologies and skills such as HTML, CSS, content management systems (CMS), the software development cycle, and more
- Looks at careers and future education opportunities for students interested in website design, website development, and project management
- Each unit comes with a teacher’s guide, presentations, documents, worksheets, quizzes, answer keys, and step-by-step instructions
- Entirely web-based course allows you to project materials, print and hand them out, or email them to your students
- Meets CTE, ISTE-NETS, and 21st Century Learning and Innovation Skills standards
- Grades 9-12
- Requires an Internet connection to access Drupal, additional information, images, and software downloads
- Computes must be able to operate and run the most recent versions of either Chrome™ or Firefox
- Allow extra delivery time
This is a 12-month subscription, starting July through June 30th of the current school year. This subscription is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.