Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
STEM Fuse STEM:IT and ROBOT:IT Middle School Digital Curriculum 1-Year License
Product Number: NZ10468
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
You already know that STEM education creates problem solvers. The STEM:IT and ROBOT:IT Middle School program allows your students to experiment with the award-winning MeeperBOTs, along with 20 STEM-based challenges, 20 3D printing projects and 10 Meeper-based robotics and circuitry lessons.
Students will use real-world, topic-driven challenges and the design cycle to work a project from the research phase through development. The digital curriculum supplements your existing curriculum, with plenty of a la carte options to work into your classroom.
- 20 STEM:IT challenges with accompanying Engineering Journals, Career Focus resources, and more
- 20 3-D print projects and design challenges
- 10 robotics and circuitry lessons
- 9 MeeperBOTS, motors, and Meeper control circuits
- 36 circuit components
- Accessories, building bricks
- Online PD, teaching strategies and year-round support
- Meets CSTA Standards 6-8, Grades 6-8 NGSS Engineering Standards, ISTE Standards for Students (K-12)
- The latest version of any browser is recommended
To get a demo, call Nasco at 1.800.558.9595 for more information.
Technical Requirements to Access- Any device with an updated browser and internet connection can access. While access can be made with Internet Explorer we strongly recommend using other browsers (Chrome/Edge/Firefox/Safari) with the suggested browser being Chrome for a better user experience.
This is a 12-month subscription, starting July through June 30th of the current school year. This subscription is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.