Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
STEM Fuse STEM:IT and ROBOT:IT Elementary Digital Curriculum 1-Year License
Product Number: NZ10424
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Perfect for those who need to renew their subscription to STEM:IT and ROBOT:IT Elementary Digital Curriculum (NZ10381), or for those who already have MeeperBOT 2.0 robots and accessories and are looking for an innovative STEAM curriculum that incorporates their use. STEM:IT and ROBOT:IT is a digital curriculum designed to supplement and fit into your existing curriculum, with plenty of a la carte options to work into your classroom. Using real-world, topic-driven challenges, students use the design cycle to research a topic, make a plan to complete a challenge, engineer a device or create a presentation that meets the challenge, examine their work to make improvements, and share their ideas.
- Curriculum provides 24 STEM:IT challenges, 24 coding lessons, 40 3-D modeling projects, and 20 robotics and circuitry lessons
- Includes a STEAM lesson in each of the Grades K-5 for the following subjects: science, social studies, mathematics, English/language arts, and AFNR (agriculture, food, and natural resources)
- Each subject contains a teacher's guide, lesson presentation, coding and robotics presentation, 3-D project presentation, hands-on supplemental activities, and teacher resources
- Includes step-by-step directions for coding game activities, robotics, and 3-D modeling projects for beginners
- Requires no previous knowledge
- Meets ISTE, NGSS, and Common Core Standards for education
- All content is browser based and requires no downloadable programs
- The latest version of any browser is recommended
- Professional development, demonstrations, or training available. Call Nasco at 1.800.558.9595 for more information
Technical Requirements to Access- Any device with an updated browser and internet connection can access. While access can be made with Internet Explorer we strongly recommend using other browsers (Chrome/Edge/Firefox/Safari) with the suggested browser being Chrome for a better user experience.
This is a 12-month subscription, starting July through June 30th of the current school year. This subscription is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.