STEM 101 Middle Grade Curriculum - Investigating STEM Skills, 3-Year Site License
Product Number: NZ10438
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Inspire, engage, and prepare your students for 21st-century careers with STEM 101 curriculum. With Investigating STEM curriculum, students are introduced to a wide variety of baseline employability skills as well as specific career pathways. 138-178 total hours 15 units.
Units in the course:
- Systems and Optimization
- Problem Solving
- Design and Modeling
- Exploring Engineering
- History of Engineering
- Introduction to Sustainability
- Food Science and Sustainability
- Agriculture and Related Biotechnologies
- Manufacturing Technologies
- Medical Technologies Design