To learn more about this program, professional development and instructional materials, visit STEM 101.
STEM 101 - Medical Technologies Design Consumable Unit Components
Product Number: KI03808(GA)
In Stock (Ships within 1-2 business days)
To be used with Investigating STEM Skills 24-Student Kit (KI03807).
- 300-ft. roll of twine
- 2 pkgs. of 10-oz. clear plastic cups (16 per pkg.)
- Box of 100 No. 1 paper clips
- 25 plastic spoons
- 100 plain 3 in. x 5 in. index cards
- 15 plastic eyedroppers
- 100 ml of phenolphthalein
- 20 disposable petri dishes
- 500 g of sodium carbonate
- 4 liters of distilled water
- 100 cotton swabs
- 1/4-lb. of prepared tryptic soy agar
- 500 jumbo tongue blades
- 30 wooden spring clothespins
- 12 black Sharpie® fine-point markers
- 12 large binder clips
- 1/4-lb. rubber band assortment
The product image is representative of the types of materials included in the kit. Specific components may vary.