Make sure Nasco Education is on your preferred vendor and bid lists! Send inquiries to: [email protected]
STEM 101 - Introduction to Engineering Curriculum, 3-Year Site License
Product Number: NZ10444
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Help your students learn the concepts necessary in order to develop engineering ideas into solutions that will improve our lives. Hands-on learning includes data comparison of heart rates, rating consumer products, destructive testing, and more. 144-225 total hours. 20 units.
Units in the course:
- Failure: The Secret to Success
- What is Engineering?
- Measurement (2.0)
- Technical Communications (2.0)
- Engineering Communications 2.0
- Success in the Classroom
- Fluid Power 2.0
- Systems and Optimization
- History of the Early Engineering Disciplines
- Historical Engineering Timeline
- Kick Out the Ladder
- Profiles of Historical Engineers
- Teamwork and Concurrent Engineering
- Engineering Disciplines
- Basic Electricity 2.0
- Design and Modeling
- Problem Solving
- The Electric Guitar
- Introduction to Electromagnetism and Induction
This is a 3-year subscription, starting July through June 30 of each school year. This subscription is not downloadable. Must include the following information at checkout: first and last name, school, district and email address. Login credentials will be emailed following purchase.
Coordinating materials kit available, NA10479.