STEM:IT and ROBOT:IT Middle School Curriculum with Robotics Kit
Product Number: NZ10400
This item is shipped directly from our supplier. Allow extra delivery time.
Grades 6-8. STEM:IT and ROBOT:IT is a digital curriculum designed to supplement and fit into your existing curriculum, with plenty of a la carte options to work into your classroom. Using real-world, topic-driven challenges, students use the design cycle to research a topic, make a plan to complete a challenge, engineer a device or create a presentation that meets the challenge, examine their work to make improvements, and share their ideas.
- Curriculum provides 20 STEM:IT and ROBOT:IT lessons. Each STEM:IT lesson contains a STEM challenge, a 3-D project that reinforces the challenge topic, and career exploration. ROBOT:IT focuses on robotics and circuitry.
- Includes lessons for the following subjects: science, social studies, mathematics, English/language arts, health, technology, engineering, art/digital art, music, business, family and consumer sciences, and AFNR (Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources)
- Includes step-by-step directions for coding game activities, robotics, and 3-D modeling projects for beginners. No prior knowledge needed.
- Meets ISTE, NGSS, and Common Core Standards for education
- All content is browser based and requires no downloadable programs. The latest version of any browser is recommended.
- Professional development, demonstrations, or training available. Call Nasco at 1.800.558.9595 for more information
- Materials Included with Curriculum (for up to 30 students working in teams):
- 9 MeeperBOT 2.0s
- 9 Meeper circuit controls
- Over 350 circuit components
- Meeper Controller app (free download)
- Axle packs
- Screw packs
- Bricks and accessories
- Materials are compatible with LEGOs®
NOTE: Check to see if your device is compatible with the app to control the robots here:
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
NOTE: Please provide first and last name and email address for the intended user of the subscription at the time of the order.